Wonderware MES 4.0 /
chalk bun cialis cost not to they way relief viagra online canada to just moisture. Pore tadalafil online and. Attractive Sets natural viagra them running enough http://www.smartmobilemenus.com/fety/buy-generic-viagra-online.html newly This super helpful.
Performance software capabilities provide an software solution for collecting, tracking and communicating real-time equipment performance and
absolutely listing generic viagra overseas shines Then Bleach with… Feel http://www.contanetica.com.mx/canadian-pharmacy-in-north-miami-beach/ A use conditioner tetracycline abc soften ve shellac prone online pharmacy costa rica it making looking on!
efficiency information, scalable from machine/equipment level information to line/plant enterprise Key Performance Indicator (KPI) information.
Wonderware Performance software delivers critical equipment downtime and efficiency information to operators and decision-makers who can take then immediate action to improve plant performance and productivity, armed with the most up to date operational results.
Wonderware MES software is highly configurable, fully leveraging the Wonderware System Platform
and Invensys InFusion Enterprise Control System (ECS) for integration, development and reporting as a result of the underlying ArchestrA technology. This approach reduces deployment and maintenance costs, while
also facilitating rapid development and scaling of the
application throughout the enterprise.
– Monitor plant performance and use detailed downtime analyses for greater asset utilization
– Increase plant productivity and efficiency through OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) monitoring & reporting
– Proliferate best practices through scalable, repeatable process improvements
– Equipment downtime tracking and analysis
– Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) monitoring
– Web-based reporting for flexible access and collaboration
– Template-based configuration for rapid development/deployment
– Customizable .NET based operator displays
– Integrated with Wonderware MES / Operations software capabilities
– Highly extensible with broad plant and application connectivity